Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
akyhne[_2_] akyhne[_2_] is offline

Default Stay in Combobox when reaching end

You will have to have a TextBox on the same form (with Tabstop enabled) so
that when you reach the end of the ComboBox your curser has somewhere to go

"Bob Phillips" skrev:

I have just tried it on a userform and it stays in the listbox for me.

Do you have any control code for these boxes?

--

HTH

RP

"akyhne" wrote in message
When I tab into my Combobox and with <keydown scrolls down through the
values in it I have this problem:
When I reach the last value and once more press the <Keydown the cursor
jumps out of the Combobox and to the next Tabstop.

I have the same problem with my Listboxes