Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
legepe[_14_] legepe[_14_] is offline

Default One final question

I would just like to thank everyone that responded to my questions ove
the past few days, and putting up with my ignorance!
The program that I was working on is finally finished, except for on
thing-
When i activate the macro below, it will save all the worksheets, an
then display the save-as window as it is suppose to. If i cancel it a
this point and don't name it, it will close the program and save i
with its base name in a value format, which means i loose all th
formulas in the program.
Is there a way to safe guide the base program and this from happening?
Secondly, I would like to learn more about Visual Basics, could anyon
advise me on what would be a good way to learn the basics
legepe

Sub special()
Dim wsheet As Worksheet
With Application