Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ardzinski[_2_] Ed Ardzinski[_2_] is offline

Default Odd Error-Any Possible Explanations?

Thanks Jim...

I know that the logic will get screwed up if I start deleting things from
the top down...but does it matter if I code something as

Rows(CStr(nPlans + 1 + 27) + ":54").Select

as opposed to

Rows("54:" + CStr(nPlans + 1 + 27)).Select

???? At this point of the code I was just selecting the rows, but I had
previously had the exact same line of code operate on another sheet and
subsequently do the deletion. So it could be a "confusion" issue...

And yes, I do know that concantenation is "generally" done with an
ampersand. Actually I've used languages where the option to use a plus sign
did not exist. Just a bad habit when doign VB/VBA coding. Heck, I've only
recently become anal regarding indenting, mainly because .NET forces it on a
developer, so I've kind of bent in the wind.

Again, I appreciate the input.