Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kmf kmf is offline

Default visual basic

I am using excel spreadsheets to build a account system for a business. I
want to enter sales data each week onto a spreadsheet and have it
automatically entered onto a invoice on a separate sheet. I have used this
vis basic code to do that:Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
If Target.Address = "AP4" Then
Worksheets("$INV1").Range("$A$22").Value = _
Target.Value
End If
If Target.Address = "AP5" Then
Worksheets("$INV1").Range("$A$23").Value = _
Target.Value
since I have to repeat this many times because there are fifty two weeks in
a year, does someone know how I can repeat the code and have it change cells
automatically so i do not have to code every cell, justas excel works when
you copy from cell to cell it adjusts the cell address. thanks for any help

KMF