Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Making 2/more selections using button?

Without understanding what you're doing <bg...

If you could do it using a combobox (one choice), I would think a listbox would
be possible.

How did you populate the combobox?

What kind of combobox did you use (from the forms toolbar or from the control
toolbox toolbar)?

If you used a linked cell with your combobox, you'll need a little code for the
listbox. And depending on the type of listbox you'll use, the code is
different.

Michael wrote:

Dave Peterson wrote in message ...
How about using a listbox?

You can set that to allow multiple selections.

Michael wrote:

Hi everyone,

I use ComboBox button to make a selection on graphs A, B, C,.....etc.; one at a time

How can I make ComboBox button accept more than one selection; 2 or more?

Thanks,
Mike

Ya, I know what do you mean. However, I have my chart on one sheet
while the table on a 2nd sheet! I want to be able to do it on the
chart sheet without going back to the table sheet.

Is this doable?

Mike

--

Dave Peterson