Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pedro Martins Pedro Martins is offline

Default Office Web Components Charting objects

Hi,

I'm using Office Web Components to produce some bar charts. The problem I'm
having is when my X-series has a large amout of samples (I use dates for the
X-series) the component agregates the dates, not showing all the days as it
was suposed to. For instance when I have a 2 month period, i.e. from 1st
August to 30th September I'd expect to see 61 bars, instead I see only 9
bars, each corresponding to the totals of one week. The dates shown are
08-01-04, 08-08-04 and so on, until 09-26-04. If I select a period of only
30 days I get 30 bar (obviosly slimer than the previous). So I don't have any
problem with my data. After I populate this chart I export it as a GIF to
show in a webpage. Does anyone know how can I force the chart component not
to group the values. I'm developping in C#.

Additionaly I'd like to know if is possible to change the date format of the
same chart component. I pass the values to the chart component in the format
YYYY-MM-DD, but the component shows it as DD-MM-YY. Is there any way to
force it to show it in the first format?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro