Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Deleting rows based upon the value in column D

On Error Resume Next
columns(4).SpecialCells(xlConstants,xlTextValues). EntireRow.Delete
columns(4).SpecialCells(xlBlanks).EntireRow.Delete
On Error goto 0

If the values are produced by formulas you can use xlFormulas,xlTextValues

if you have error values
xlFormulas,xlErrors

or Logical

xlFormulas,xlLogical

See help on special cells for other options.

Tom Ogilvy

"Sean" wrote in message
Hi, I would like to delete all rows in my spreadheet that have a

non-numeric
or null value in column D.

The length of my spreadsheet will vary in length and there is no column
headings in the spreadsheet, just pure data from row A onwards.

Thanks in advance.
Sean