Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Run an excel macro without tying up excel?

I doubt you will find much more than what is shown at Chip Pearson's site if
this is based on using Ontime

http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/Ontime.htm

--
Regards.
Tom Ogilvy

"choice" wrote in message
looks like ill be needing a copy also, can you email it to me also please.

"Colin" wrote:

I am also needing to do this, can you email me the example
workbook?

Thanks!