CLR

First, save your data and only work on a copy...........There is no "Reset
Button" as such, but you can create one by doing Tools Macro
RecordNewMacro and then performing the steps manually as you would to
return the sheet to it's original state, then do Tools Macro Stop
Recording.......this will generate a macro that will do the job for you in
the future. It can then be assigned to a button or drawing object or just
run from the Keyboard shortcut assigned as part of the macro creation
process.

This response probably won't solve your whole problem for you but should
point you in the right direction if you choose to proceed. If you go that
route, and you run into trouble, just post back with the particulars and
someone will be glad to help.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jan C." <Jan wrote in message
I'm generating a sheet that will calculate times for each day.
However, I would like it to default back to the original data once I hit a
reset button, so that I won't mis-enter a wrong number and everything will
clear back to Zero. Is there such thing as a reset button? Can I create

reset button on Excel?
If there are such thing, can you please help?

Thank you!!!