Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_4_] Patrick Molloy[_4_] is offline

Default How to Resize Userform?

I have had this issue also. Generally if rm is the control furthest to the
right, then I have set the forms scalewidth rm left + rm width plus a
margin of 64

hth

--
Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP
"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Rob,

I have used this technique for showing error frames and the like on the
same
form, but have a small annoyance.

Have you ever had the problem when doing this that on some machines the
resized form shows all of the extra controls okay, but on others, parts
get
clipped? If so, what was your solution?

--

HTH

RP

"Rob Bovey" wrote in message
"hce" wrote in message
Is it possible for one to resize an userform after it's activated?

Hi hce,

Yes. Just set the Width and Height properties of the UserForm to
whatever new values you want them to have.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals