Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Find / Search for text boxes in a worksheet

Make that xl2002 - my typo.

Tom Ogilvy

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
I pasted it in from the email in Excel 97 and Excel 2003. It ran fine in
both.

If there isn't anything wrong with the code, there isn't much I can say.

assume you are using at least xl97. If not, you are using xl5 or xl95,

then
the textbox from the control toolbox toolbar did not exist in those
versions.

Tom Ogilvy

"John Ellis" wrote in message

Tom,

thanks for your patience.

That's exactlyhow I tried to do it in a new module.

I click save (under vbe) then click run () then the error I get is the
same.

Perhaps I am wearing a big pair of stupid glasses and I can not see my
errors ?

Thanks in advance

My private e mail is if this helps you ?

*** Sent via Developersdex
http://www.developersdex.com ***