Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DKY[_18_] DKY[_18_] is offline

Default blank row macro with page breaks

I don't know where to start, so here goes. I'm still in the very earl
stages of learning, and I have this code from a previous post tha
Trevor had given me. What it does is go through column B (which is m
Part Number Column) and when there's a different part number it puts
blank row. The problem is that it will sometimes have one set of par
numbers on the bottom of page 1 and the rest of the same part number o
the top of page 2. Is there some kind of edit to this code that can b
made that will keep it from doing that? something like if theres goin
to be a page break in the middle then put more rows than one so that th
set of numbers starts on the second line of the next page? (the reaso
I say second line is so there's a space between the header I have o
every page and the numbers) Please help., Thanks in advance. DKY

Sub test()
Dim LastRow As Long
Dim i As Long
LastRow = Range("B65536").End(xlUp).Row