Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jens Thiel[_2_] Jens Thiel[_2_] is offline

Default XLL addin not loaded!

I don't know know why you would want to reference the XLL. If it is for
calling a worksheet function exported by the XLL, use
Application.Run("function", args). As Rob mentioned in his post, it may not
be obvious what the XLL does. If you want to have a look behind the scenes,
you can download my free TraceXLL program he

http://www.managedxll.net/excel/trace/xll/en

From the log file, it should be obvious which functions are exported: simple
watch for "Register" callbacks. You can also see how arguments are converted
from VBA variants to XLL-specific types.

Best regards,

Jens Thiel

--
http://ManagedXLL.net/
Replace MSDN with my first name when replying to my email address!

"Tetsuya Oguma" <Tetsuya wrote in message
G'day,

Thanks Rob.

XLLs, COM add-ins, and Automation Add-ins are not programmed in VBA, so

they do not appear in the VBE.
Mmmm, if I want to look into the internals i.e., the defined functions

in
the XLL file, how can I do that? Is this possible?

I tried to have the XLL file referenced in VBE (even doesn't show up as

recognisable file type...) and it says "Can't add a reference to the
specified file."

Cheers from Singapore.