Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ukleaf ukleaf is offline

Default Databases and List Box's

Hi all,

I was wondering if it's possible in Excel to create an Access lik
database?

Basically I have list of documents I would like to have displayed in
List Box,

DOC1
DOC2
DOC3 etc…

What I then would like to accomplish is to once the user clicks o
highlights, say DOC2 it would then display a list of related document
in the second List Box…

I know how to get the list to show in the List Box, what I don't kno
is how to then associate each line in the List Box with associated tex
that would be visible in the secondary box. I hope I haven't confuse
anyone, I'm quite new to Excel...

Thanks for reading this.

UKLea

--