Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Accumulating data

I think Greg has a couple of typos:

Range("C12").End(xltoRight).Offset(0, 1).Select

Greg Koppel wrote:

Where you have Range("C12").Select use some form of the following in place

Range("C12").End(xlRight).Offset(1, 0).Select

Change the C12 designation appropriately.

HTH, Greg

"legepe" wrote in message

Hi all,
I am really desperate to finish a program that i am building using
excel 2000.
I want to copy data using macros into another sheet to get an
accumulation of data.
below is as far as i have got with trying to do this. i need help in
making the macro put the data into a column next to the one previously
used.
I hope that this is understandable, and I hope that someone can help me
with this. I have already looked at
-http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm#Column
but it has been to no avail, as i am brand new to all of this and it is
to complicated for me to understand.
Thanks
legepe

Sub Macro15()
'
' Macro15 Macro
' Macro recorded 20/10/2004 by Leigh Pender
'

'
Range("J8:J107").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("YTD-Results").Select
Range("C12").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:=
_
False, Transpose:=False
Sheets("Actual").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False