Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Stone Frank Stone is offline

Default printing page numbers

Hi,
excel page numbering is more or less an automatic thing.
and seems to be sheet specific. each time you change
sheet, the numbering sequence resets.
to do what you want you would have to turn off auto
numbering and add the following code to your macro prior
to EACH print...
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.rightheader = ""
.centerheader= ""
.leftheader= "page number of total pages"
.rightfooter= ""
.centerfooter = ""
.leftfooter = "page number"
end with
you don't need all of the above, the the one where you
want the page number to appear. and you will have to set
the numbering sequence, the above is just examples.
regards
Frank