Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Umfriend Umfriend is offline

Default Excel 97 - Application.Iteration is always FALSE?

keepITcool wrote in message . ..
hmm... Now you have confused ME :)

We aim to please ;)

If it is of interest to you, you might look at
http://www.google.nl/groups?hl=nl&lr...en%26h l%3Dnl
(hope the link works...)

I found that when called from a worksheet it indeed can not read
application.iteration correctly, *unless*
1. The UDF is passed a cell that is part of the iteration (or circular
reference chain), _and_
2. The UDF actually refers to that cell (does not have to do anything
meaningfull with it, just needs to "read" it.

Well "found", I learned it from Mr. C. Williams... But at least I
understand what is happening now.

P.S. What is "x14 macro function"?