Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Torben Laursen Torben Laursen is offline

Default Help link to custom VBA function

Hi

I'm trying to link a helpfile with the popup that I get when I open the
function window in excel for custom functions. I have selected F2 in the VBA
editor, right click on the function and entered a description and a help
context id.
The description is shown in excel but if I click on help nothing happens. I
have added a helpfile to Project properties

Does anyone know what I'm duing wrong?

Thanks Torben

---