Click on your chart then click on the Tools menu, choose Options and
select Interpolated for the plotting of zero values under the Chart
section of the Options window.

Andrea Jones
www.stratatraining.co.uk

Maury Markowitz wrote:
I have data series that may have gaps in them. For instance, this

series is
typical:

1 yr 70
2 yr 87.5
6 yr
7 yr
8 yr
9 yr
10 yr 162.5

For other series the gaps may appear in other places. I would like to

chart
all of these (up to five series) on a single chart.

I can do this, but the gaps make the line "disappear" where there are

gaps.
For instance, in the case above there is a nice like from 1 to 6,

then a
single dot at 10. Is there some way to tell it to ignore the gap and

draw
straight lines over them?

Maury