Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default dynamic workbook

Add a worksheet that will always be at the end, just as a dummy, say "Last",
and use

=SUM(First:Last!A1)

--

HTH

RP

"younathan" wrote in message

hey guys...

just wondering if anyone knows how I can create a "formula" or
something similar that gets the sum from the same location (i.e. A4)
from every worksheet.

For example, every day of the month has its own worksheet, and there's
an extra work sheet that sums the total. I am looking for a way to add
all the worksheets as I create them because initially I start off with 2
sheets (day 1 and month's total). Daily, I add a new sheet, so by the
8th day, I have 9 sheets total.

So, is there anyway I can have the last sheet (month's total)
dynamically change its formula as I add a new worksheet?

Thanks in advanced!

--
younathan
younathan's Profile: