Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Umfriend Umfriend is offline

Default Excel 97 - Application.Iteration is always FALSE?

keepITcool wrote in message . ..
nonsense..

Could it be that you try to change iteration within the
a VBA function.. ???

Functions CANNOT change the environment when called from
the worksheet!

I know *that*. The code of the UDF is as provided by me. When calling
the UDF from a cell, it *always* returns FALSE. If I debug the UDF and
use the immediate window of VBA, I get on "? applicaiton.iteration" a
TRUE bfore the UDF is called, "FALSE" as soon as it is called and as
long as it is active/in debugging" and "TRUE" again after it has
finished.

The UDF, again, always returns FALSE even if
<Tools<Option<Calculation shows iteration to be TRUE.....

Thx anyway.