I have a list of about 50 different stone names. Each one is associated with
a different level (numbered 1-4). For each level there is a different price
(valued $52-85). I want to pull up 1 of the 50 names and have the price
level and price shown in the cell. I was starting to get somewhere with this
formula,
=IF(B10=Tan_Brown,2,0)etc..., this was giving me the number of one of the
50 stones and then a corresponding formula in another cell would give me the
price dependant upon a 2 showing up in the first cell. However, I have been
unsuccessful with the entry of the other 49 stones. Confused? So am I

"Andy" wrote:

Hi A

I'm sure it's possibel, but a bit more information is needed! Please post
back with what you have and what you are trying to achieve. I would guess
you'll need to set up a table and use VLOOKUP to retrieve the various
figures you want.

Andy.

<A wrote in message
I'm trying to create a database style sheet for doing quotes. I have a
list
of products in one cell, and want different prices to appear in another
cell
depending on what is listed in cell one. Is this possible? Seems like it
should be