Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ian Mangelsdorf Ian Mangelsdorf is offline

Default ControlSource in a userform textbox

Hi all

Im trying to se the controlsource property for a series of text boxes
I have created on a user form. Im doing this by going to the
properties of the text box and inseting the cell reference of the cell
I want it linked to

Every time I try (and ive tried a few variations) I get "could not set
the ControlSource property. Invalid Peopery value" error

i have tryed the following format all with the same outcome

sheet3!c3
Sheet2!"c3"
=sheet3!c3
=sheet31"c3"

can any one tell me the correct form for entering the control source

Cheers

Ian