Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
X.Yu[_2_] X.Yu[_2_] is offline

Default Can not change the numberformat

Thanks BrianB for your kind reply.

Yes, that is not all my code, I just post relative one and try to focus on
the problem.

How can I use sub routine to change the format in add-in xla file?

Cheers.

"BrianB" wrote:

1. It is not possible to change workspace formatting etc. from within a
function. Only a sub routine.

2. This cannot be all your code because you are using Option Explicit
which requires declaration of all variables (in this case
numberformat_pc_test).

3. Your basic function structure is incorrect. You have no argument(s)
and no return value which must be the same name as the function.

--
BrianB

BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...info&userid=55
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=270075