Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sae sae is offline

Default Email and if statements

Hello,

I am a BIG novice to programming in VB and I need help creating a macr
in excel.

Let me try to explain what I am trying to do:

The Macro should do one of the following:

- Send an email to the person in column 7 if the value in column 1
is ="over 60 days"
- Send an email to the person in column 10 if the value in column 1
is = "over 45 days".
- If column 19 is empty, then no email should be sent
- Do this automatically when the spreadsheet is open

In addition to this I want only one email to be sent to each perso
(ie. if it sends out a new email everytime the spreadsheet is open th
people will get annoyed :)). I suppose this could be accomplished b
having the macro also check a hidden column to see if this person ha
been already emailed or not.

I hope you people can help me out. :)

Thanks a lo

--