Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Web_Builder[_2_] Web_Builder[_2_] is offline

Default closing boxes

I tried that it still acts the same. Any more suggestions?

"Robin Hammond" wrote:

If there is nothing wrong with your code, you could try adding a DoEvents
statement after the form is unloaded.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

"Web_Builder" wrote in message
O.K. here is my problem. I have a spread sheet demo that when opened has
splash screeen (a user form) and then a couple of msg boxes. The user form
stays open even after the second msg box is opened, even though I unload
it.
The first msg box stays open too. How do I get them to close before the
next
item is opened? Thanks in advance.