Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default "Immediate Window" displays strange code!

Hi
these are debug messages from the Analysis Toolpak Addin (MS seems to
have forgotten to turn off the 'debug-switch' before shipping Excel)
So nothing to worry about but you can't really do anything against it

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Jay Northrop" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Greetings!

I've used Excel for several years, and am just now diving into VBA

(with the
help of two John Walkenbach books). The question I have relates to

the
"Immediate" window in the VB editor. Every time I open up the editor,

I see
the following code in the "Immediate" window. I thought the

"Immediate"
window was supposed to be empty. Does anybody know why this code

appears, or
how I can get rid of it (other than selecting and deleting it)??

Thanks,

Jay N.

[auto_open]<
[SetupFunctionsIDs]<