Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
X.Yu[_2_] X.Yu[_2_] is offline

Default Numberformat in ADDIN module doesn't work.

Thanks Frank.

The active cell number fomat does not change. Always "General".

I expect percentage data come out instead of decimal number, but it still
decimal data come out.

In debug mode, I try change the format in runtime, but it doesn't change.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
what exactly happens with your active cell?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"X.Yu" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Following two functions are used to test change cell value and

format. the
dropdown_test function changes the cell setting to dropdown, which

works.

The second function tries to change the number format, and expect a
percentage format present. It doesn't work. Hope someone can tell me

the
reason why it doesn't work.

Both functions locate in module in a test.xla file and called from

Excel
User Defined category.

Function dropdown_test()
ActiveCell.Select
ActiveCell.Clear
With Selection.Validation
.Add Type:=xlValidateList, Operator:=xlBetween,
Formula1:="a,b,c,d,e"
.IgnoreBlank = True
.InCellDropdown = True
End With