Brian

Default Using Vlookup with validation

I'm trying to use the Vlookup function so that when a particular selection is
chosen from a dropdown box, it will then alter data elsewhere in a
spreadsheet.
I only have 4 items to choose from in my dropdown box.....but the formula is
not correctly pulling the Vlookup data I want...
For example....item one in the dropdown box is a bank name.....and then I
use the vlookup formula to populate a bank account number....but when I
choose item two in the dropdown box, my vlookup formula is still pulling the
account number for bank one and not bank two. Any ideas why?