Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Custom face on a button without clipboard?

I have several issues using the clipboard

1. It stores many different types of things Text, formats pictures and
2. Opening two excels in quick sucsession I get can't access the clipboard
errors
3. Citrix users have problems

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Could you not save what is on the clipboard somewhere, and re-copy later?

--

HTH

RP

"Nigel" wrote in message

I want to put a custom face on a button. Is the only way to do this
PasteFace? Can I not just specify a file path for the image.

The problem is I set up these toolbars on startup and don't want to clear
the clipboard.