Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Loomah[_2_] Loomah[_2_] is offline

Default How to hide excel?

Hi Wilbo
Either of the following are options for hiding your sheet

Application.Visible = False
or
Windows(ThisWorkbook.Name).Visible = False

An easy way is to change the ShowModal property of the form to False
But if the Application or Window are hidden there's nothing to print?

Happy Friday
;-)

Wilbo wrote in message

Is it possible to hide the excel view? I've done a calculation program,
which userinterface is done by VBA forms. Now, i'd like to hide excel
userinterface that only the calculation programs forms are visible.

Another question is that how can I use the excel print preview with the
forms? User forms are allways on the top and the print preview is
disabled.

BR
-Wilbo

--