Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Loomis Ken Loomis is offline

Default Combining 2 Ranges in a Single WITH Statement

Thanks, Tim.

"Tim Williams" <saxifrax@pacbell*dot*net wrote in message
with union(range1, range2)
end with

Tim

"Ken Loomis" wrote in message
I am formatting a totals column and a totals row with exactly the same set
of formats.

Currently I use these two 'with' statements:

With .Range(.Cells(mRow + 1, 1), .Cells(mRow + 1, 6))

With .Range(.Cells(6, 6), .Cells(mRow, 6))

Since the formatting statements in each 'with' block are identical, I
think there must be a way to combine those into a single 'with' block.

Can anyone let me know if that can be done, and, if so, what that the
'with' statement would look like?

thanks,
Ken Loomis