Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin Martin is offline

Default Collapsing a table

I would set up a macro or script that would check each line in the table and
hide the row if it is blank. Do your printing, then unhide the hidden rows
later.

"jayceejay" wrote:

I have an Excel table, defined as "database" that contains 100 rows, followed
by a totals line. My problem is this:
Sometimes I will need to use all 90 rows in the table, but quite often,
there will be a need for considerably fewer rows, and I wind up wasting paper
printing all the blank rows in the table that contain no data. Is there a
was to collapse the table so that it does NOT show all the blank record lines?