Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GazMo GazMo is offline

Default Filtering results

I have Spreadhseet that contains 2 main workbooks (like databases) - on
for Suppliers and one for Customers ... I have written a macro in th
suppliers workbook that creates new worksheets for each different cod
no and names the tab accordingly. (based o
http://www.contextures.com/excelfile...epFiltered.xls)

Now I want to add a macro in the Customer workbook that will do th
same but put the relevant Customer data (including titles) in th
relevant tab (if already created) UNDER any existing data, and als
create a new tab if one hasnt been created already from the Supplie
workbook.

Any ideas ???

Cheers al

--