Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill King[_2_] Bill King[_2_] is offline

Default Sum Based on Cell location in Column

An Excel dilemma...
I have a sheet that is updated from another program and it fills the
column with numbers that start randomly based on time somewhere
between 1 and 600 rows... that is... the data can start at row 256 and
continue to 600 or at any other row.
I would like to SUM the first 30 Rows when the data starts
Automatically coming in.
Example
First Update Second Update
Row Column Row Column
1 0 1 0
2 0 2 0
3 24 3 0
4 36 4 0
5 42 5 20
6 55 6 55
7 44 7 22
8 55 8 55

I will be opening the spreadsheet and it will auto update, I just want
the SUM to auto update based on the criteria.
I figured it might be a SUM IF, COUNT OR ARRAY
Please Help..... MY head hurts.