Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jimbo Jimbo is offline

Default Pause a Macro?

I have written a program that looks up a range on one worksheet based off
certain data like the word "incorrect", if it is "incorrect" I store that
range in a variable called MyRange. What I want to do is using that range
tell the user please update this cell with the correct formula, then turn
control over to the spreadsheet so they can type in a formula, and then after
they hit enter, return control to the program to continue execution. At first
I used an input box, but I don't like they way it works. So is it possible to
Pause execution and then wait for a cell to update. Is there some sort of
afterupdate feature? I know you can write a Private Sub object_afterupdate()
procedure, but this only works with form object. Any help would be great.
Thanks.