Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Adrian T[_3_] Adrian T[_3_] is offline

Default Histogram

Do you know how to specify the output range? i.e. I don't want the results
placed on a new worksheet (if possible)

Regards,
Adrian T

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

oXl = Application
' Chart the Histogram on a new Worksheet
' See Microsoft Knowledge Base article Q108888, or Q213489
oXl.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLA!Histogram", oXl.ActiveSheet.Range("$A$1:$A$10"), _
"", oXl.ActiveSheet.Range("$B$1:$B$4"), _
False, False, True, False ' True = Chart

Tom Ogilvy

"mnt" wrote in message
I am trying to write a macro that automatically performs the Histogram

calc
based on a user form input. I tried Recording a macro while I performed

the
Histogram but nothing would up in the macro.

In a macro or VBA, how do I address the Histogram function?

Thanks,