Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Saving a worksheet with links

Hi

For example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail5.htm

You can read this on the Tips page

Below one of this lines in the example subs (if you copy one Sheet)
Sh.copy
Activesheet.copy

Cells.Copy
Cells.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
Cells(1).Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False

If you copy more sheets in the newly created workbook then use this after the copy line.

Worksheets.Select
Cells.Copy
Cells.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
Cells(1).Select
Worksheets(1).Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"sungen99" wrote in message ...

I have a workbook with many different worksheets in them. Each worksheet
is a different trader and contains their trades for the day. I have
created (with your help) a macro that will save the separate worsheets
to files and then email them to the individual traders. My problem is
that once they receive the email the sheet is looking for data from the
main sheet. Is it possible to take a "copy" of the worksheet and not the
actually formulas that give the data? If not how do you do this?

--
sungen99
sungen99's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9144