Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Art Art is offline

Default Target Frame

Asked this in another forum but no answer so trying here

First, thanks to this group for helping me with my
challenges.

I am publishing a spreadsheet through our intranet. I am
leaving it in XLS format rather than htm because the users
need to be able to save the sheet locally.

In one column I am using the command =hyperlink (a1) to
translate a text link from SQL to a real hyperlink. That
works very well (thanks group)

BUT..... How can I set the target frame reference in the
=hyperlink column so it opens a new window? I cannot seem
to open any command to make it open a new window. When
the user clicks on the link, it prompts them to save the
xls sheet.

Art