Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba
Noee Noee is offline

Default Problem with displaying characters in excel sheet

Thanks for the response Tom.
But I specifically want to display this charater in a messagebox.
Do you mean that I can do it with a textbox but not with a messagebox ?
If yes, what font do I use to show it in a textbox or label ??
Thanks for your time !!

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
How a character displays is depenent on the font used to display it.
Perhaps you want to use a Userform/textbox or label to display it since

that
would allow you to specify a font to display it with.

Tom Ogilvy

"Noee" wrote in message
I an excel sheet, I am displaying a character alpha "?". But when I

retrieve
this chaarcter though a messagebox function in VB editor, say
msgbox mysheet.cells(4,5) then it shows "a" and not alpha...

What am I missing ?

TIA.