Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with workbook path

I read your question as getting the workbook name, but seeing Tom's response
as re-reading your question, I am probably wrong.

As Tom says, both Path and Fullname are string properties, so you cannot set
the workbook to them (why would you want to?)

What you can do is save in a variable

myWbString = Activeworkbook.Path (or Fullname)

--

HTH

RP

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
ActiveWorkbook.FullName

I agree it should be Path, but there we are.

--

HTH

RP

"Grandad" wrote in message
Hi

I need to specify the path of the ActiveWorkbook so that it can be used
later in my code.

I have tried something like "ActiveWorkbook = ActiveWorkbook.Path" but

I'm
only guessing, can anyone help with the correct code please.

--
Kind Regards

Mick