Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Problem with displaying characters in excel sheet

How a character displays is depenent on the font used to display it.
Perhaps you want to use a Userform/textbox or label to display it since that
would allow you to specify a font to display it with.

Tom Ogilvy

"Noee" wrote in message
I an excel sheet, I am displaying a character alpha "?". But when I

retrieve
this chaarcter though a messagebox function in VB editor, say
msgbox mysheet.cells(4,5) then it shows "a" and not alpha...

What am I missing ?

TIA.