Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LauraC LauraC is offline

Default Cell Links for Option Buttons

I am using XL97, I have 4 Group Boxes each with 4 Option buttons/boxes.

What I want to do is within one group box (i.e. Question 1) link all the
options (answers- i.e. High, Med, Low, None) to the same cell link, MS Help
makes it sounds as though it would then display it in number format
(dependant on option selected) and that would be ideal as I want to plot a
graph from the results.

Can anyone please offer suggestions, if I select the same cell for the four
options within one group in properties it just doesn't work. It'll only work
with having four seperate cell links displaying true or false, and I'd rather
not have to start using IF statements.

Any ideas anyone please