Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default Progress Bar

I have examples on my website.

Commandbar or Statusbar

"Jenny" wrote in message
This isn't what I need. I can't have another form with a progress bar on
it.
I need to know if I can simply access the progress bar built into the
status
bar of the Excel object. It is that little blue progressbar that displays
when you open a workbook. Can I access that progressbar?

Jenny

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
try:
http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...rogressBar.htm
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Progress.htm
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/developer.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Jenny" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Is it possible for me to me to add a progress bar to the bottom of a

document
so that the users can see how much longer a macro will take?

I don't want to insert a progressbar object onto the sheet, I just

want to
use a progress bar like the one that is displayed when you open or

close a
workbook.

Can I use that progressbar?

~Jenny