Michael Flowers

Thank you for responding. The error message is this:

Your Changes could not be saved to 'Regular Workbook.xls',but were saved to
a temporary document named '02E26000'. Close the exsisting document, then
open the temporary document and save it under a new name.

--
Michael Flowers

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Do you get any error message when you try to save it?

If yes, post it.

Michael Flowers wrote:

I am using excel in office 2000 and I am unable to make changes to a file and
save it. I have the write permission. I have tried sharing the workbook with
excel and it still didn't work.I can make changes to other office documents
like word files with no problems. I can not understand why it will mot let me
change and save an excel file. Any help anyone can give me will be greatly
appreciated.
--
Michael Flowers

--