Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike[_90_] Mike[_90_] is offline

Default A beginner needs help with Excel and VB

I have a following problem:
There is a worksheet with personal data of many people; Each person is
represented by several rows of data, where the first few cells are the
same (i.e. first, last name, DOB, etc), the rest of data is different
(i.e. date of comment and comment itself).
I wish to create a macro / query that displays a raport for a
particular person. The first, last name and DOB in that raport should
appear only once (easy to do with Excel's VLOOKUP function), while the
other data should be complete (all rows of thata for that name).
I use the listbox from ControlToolbox to select particular name,
though I do not know how to display all the information I need for
printout. Any Idea?

Mike.