Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Paul is offline

Default Adding checkbox on a row when data is entered in first column of that row

W@W! Thank you so very very much, Dave! Your code worked like a
charm!!!
I am getting more and more amazed by all the possibilities in Excel. I
am just starting to learn all this programming in Excel so I might be
asking some easy questions he

1. How can I change the background color for these checkboxes from
standard white to black in the code you gave me?

2. Can I simultaneously (so when a user types something in the first
column) add in column H a dropdown menu with three choices (text1,
text2 or text3) that are linked with the values 1, 2 and 3 (or
"text1", "text2" and "text3" as long as something is in the cell when
you click on it) in the cell of the dropdown menu? These should have a
standard value of text2. I don't know if this is possible at all, but
if it could be added to the code you already gave me that would be
fantastic.

Thank you so so so very very very much!!!
Paul