Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Amy B[_2_] Amy B[_2_] is offline

Default Saving Excel document blows up Infragistics menu in frame

Hi,

I've been trying to figure out how to fix this for several days but
nothing I have done so far seems to work. I have a web page page that
is in a frame with top and side nav bars. When I click on my "Export
to Excel" button, I have code that pops up a "Loading, Please Wait"
page while the Excel is being created. When the file is created, the
"File Download" window appears and the user is given the following
choices: Open, Save, Cancel, and More Info.

Everything works great with one exception; when the user clicks the
"Save" button for the Excel file, the Infragistics menu that I am
using no longer works, unless you click the refresh the page button.
When you put your mouse over the menu, which normally drops down a
submenu, I get an "Unspecified error" on the page.

The "Save" option does not mess up the menu if I view the page out of
the frame. Also, if the user chooses to Open or Cancel the Excel
document, the menu still works fine.

I have compared the html that is rendered both before and after and
they are exactly the same. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Amy