Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
zapatista66[_15_] zapatista66[_15_] is offline

Default Linking different workbook

Hola todos ! I have some problems to work with different workbooks. Whe
I start my principal workbook, I open different workbook wit
workbook_open().

In my module I use a procedure to identify my variables:

Sub SetRefs()

Set wbBook1 = Workbooks("Logiciel_Production_Soumission.xls")
Set wbBook2 = Workbooks("Projets.xls")
Set wbBook3 = Workbooks("Liste_Prix.xls")
Set wbBook4 = Workbooks("Clients.xls")

I call it in at the beginning of my module, but I have many problem
with my other procedures. Here is a example:

Private Sub RechercheProjetActif()

wbBook1.Worksheets("Feuille Calcul").Select
ProjetActif = Cells(3, 5).Value

wbBook2.Worksheets("DataBaseFrmMoldBase").Activate
ActiveCell = Cells(1, 1)

Do
If (ActiveCell = ProjetActif) = False Then
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
End If
Loop Until (ActiveCell = ProjetActif) = True

Refligne = ActiveCell.Row

End Sub

I get an error 1004 with that.

Can someone can help me to work with different workbook at the sam
time ?

gracia

--
zapatista6