Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Larry Larry is offline

Default Sorting by date, then calculating totals

I have a worksheet which must calculate and show payments made during any
given month. I need help on a macro (possibly activated by a macro placed in
"Tools")

Column A = Date payment made. Currently, all columns includes dates and
payments from 1/2/98 to today.
Column C = Amount of individual payments made during the day.
Column J = Total amount of payments made during the day.

I need a macro I can activate which will automatically add daily payments in
column A and show the daily total in column J. At the end of the month, I
need a macro I can activate which will show the total of all payments made
during any given month in column A and show the respective monthly total in
column J.

Thanks for your help on this.

Regards,
Larry